are there any sort of restrictions i need to know about regarding mods done to the bike probably concerns over nothing but thought i would check before shipping it with a non standard can fitted.
1. you will have to put your bike over the pits to register it over here in WA this could be a total pain in the arse! as rear fender needs to be beyound the back tire with a reflector, so thats the tail tidy fucked! new sound levels just came in too but im not sure of the details.
2. You will be able to drive ride on your british license for three months then transfer to WA license, $100 or so.
3. Perth drivers are the worst in the country, so be very carefull out here.
4. there are a few corners out here and the weather is bike friendly 99% of the time.
5. there are speed cameras everywhere and they are sneaky f#####s too, no signs no warning and hiden behind bushes. But they are mostly carried by nissan x-trails so watch out for them.
6. you will get pulled over the police over here are a little high on power.
thats all i can think of off the top of my head, there are plenty of bikes out here though, although prices of second hand ones has just gone through the roof due to summer.
Where you going to be living?