Shit, for some reason I don't have the option to edit my first post. Well here's an updated list of the stuff I have:
2) 05/06 ZX6R SE shock (cleaned it the other day; looks a lot better): $50
4) OEM shock off of my '06 ZZR: FREE (pay shipping)
9) 00-02 ZX6R/05-08 ZZR upper triple clamp (the stuff you see on it is adhesive when I had velcro there--easily removed), ignition, gas cap, trunk lock, and two keys: $60 (NOTE: plug on end of ignition not included---needed to keep for my swap, but putting pins into another plug is really easy).
11) Front seat/tank bracket: $10
12) Radiator cap: $5 or whatever shipping is, so basically it's FREE
13) OEM fork springs from 05/06 ZX6R (4000 miles of use): $10
14) 05/06 ZX6R fork cap almost mint: $30
15) OEM ZZR rear brake line in great shape (no tears or damage): $15
17)stock internals for 05/06 ZX6R with ~4k miles (only one fork cap is useable, but in great shape--listed above): make offers on any parts you may need
18)OEM 525 sprockets (15/40) and chain with ~19k miles (teeth look great, very little wear, only replaced for 520 conversion and gearing change, well maintained. You'll need a master link.) Make offer.
20) OEM ZZR brake lever (slightly bent, but useable--only removed it because I bought some Pazzos) FREE (pay shipping)
21) 05/06 ZX6R right clip-on (straight): $35
22) 00-02/05-08 ZZR front master cylinder (reservoir sold): $30
23) 05/06 right side mirror (base has rash, but the rest is damage free): $25
25) ZZR front wheel spacers: $10
26) 03/04 ZX6R hugger & chain guard made to fit ZZR/old school ZX6R (painted black, was damaged but was repaired---bought it that way without knowing, real nice seller--looks pretty good though): $35 SOLD
27) 05-10 ZX6R shock linkage with bolts: $25
28) 09/10 ZX6R OEM hugger: $25
29) Vortex lowering links, fit many models from 98 to newer ZX6R, 10R, and probably ZX14 as well: $45
30) 03/04 ZX6R carbon fiber hugger and chain guard made to fit ZZR/old school ZX6R: $75 SOLD
31) Integrated tail light (OEM tail light with integrator module wired in): $25
32) Braided rear brake line (I believe I have two banjo bolts and washers, but you can reuse your OEM ones): $15
33) ZZR battery tray cut for undertail: make offer. It's in good shape and it's cut for the use of an undertail kit. If you feel eery about cutting your battery box, buy this one, try it out, and decide from there. Sorry but the undertail has already been sold.
34) ZZR swingarm in decent shape, only minor scratches, and one good size scratch: $35 Has everything except axle and pivot bolt, but I do have the axle available if needed.
35) 05/06 ZX6R front master cylinder (modified slightly to make it more adjustable on the clip-on) with straight brake lever and reservoir (slight scuff on end): $40
36) 05/06 ZX6R front calipers with Galfer pads (~6000 miles of use): $60 SOLD If you need pics of something that's not showns, or need another angle of something already shown, then feel free to ask.
Contact me: email@example.com
757-477-2706 ALWAYS REMEMBER TO INCLUDE YOUR ZIP CODE SO THAT I CAN GET A SHIPPING QUOTE.