I know it probably won't get much attention here, but just in case anyone wants to get into racing or tracking little bikes...
Going a different route for this year so I'm selling my CBR500. It has 4896 miles on the odometer, located in Nebraska, some cosmetic imperfections like most race bikes, but everything works as it should. I even changed the oil, filter, cleaned air filter, and changed brake fluid with Motul RBF600 a few weeks ago because I thought I'd be racing it this year. It's completely ready to go, just needs gas and tires.
- Hotbodies race fairings (front/main fairing brand new and recently painted)
- Puig racing windscreen
- GSXR600 shock
- Racetech emulators in the forks
- Preload adjusters
- Scott knockoff steering damper
- Power Commander 5
- Dynojet quickshifter
- Full Leo Vince exhaust with custom muffler bracket
- Stomp Grip tank pads
- Vortex clip-ons
- Adjustable short levers
- Adjustable rear sets, currently set for GP shift
- G2 quick-turn throttle
- Steel braided brake line on the front
- SBS Dual-carbon pads that only have about 2 days on them
- 16T front sprocket (can't remember brand)
- Wired for XT GPX Pro lap timer (the wires seen in the picture on the left side) for power, TPS, and RPM data. I can remove this and probably use it on the next bike if you don't have any use for it, although to be honest the effort is not worth the $20-30 that it would cost me to buy a new harness
Price as it stands: $2900
Price without the QS because I can use that on my next bike: $2700
For an additional $400 I have a spare set of wheels, same color, excellent condition, with rotors and sprocket. I just need to take my rain tires off them first.
I will include a few little bits that I have for it as spares, like a set of OEM levers, a spare belly pan, 15T front sprocket, and a few other things I might find.