Upgrade your headlights! Group buy! - Page 2 - ZX6R Forum
View Poll Results: Are you interested in being part of the group buy?
Yes. Sign me up. 43 82.69%
No, I don't want the best lights at the best deal. 9 17.31%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

 6Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #16 of 166 Old 08-28-2012, 07:31 PM
Pro Racer
 
GILBY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Santa Barbara
Posts: 782

I Ride: 03 ZX6R
Oh heavens no... I don't do wheelies, that would be unsafe

'03 ZX6R
-'05 Swinger and Shock -'08 Speedo/Tach -LeoVince Factory Full Exhaust -BMC Race Filter -Factory Pro Velocity Stacks -Driven Block Off Plates -Ram Air Mod -Factory Pro +2 Ignition Advance -PCIII w/Custom Tune(@111hp) -Rifleman Short Throw Throttle Mod -GPR V4 Steering Damper -SuperSprox -1+2 -RK-GB520GXW Chain -EBC HH Pads -StompGrips - Woodcraft Frame Sliders - Puig DB Tinted Screen -CRG Shorties -Smoked Tailight w/Integrated Turns
GILBY is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #17 of 166 Old 08-28-2012, 07:32 PM Thread Starter
Guest
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Cary, NC
Posts: 9,336

I Ride: 06 R1, 01 YZ250
Quote:
Originally Posted by GILBY View Post
Oh heavens no... I don't do wheelies, that would be unsafe
Well it wouldn't be THAT bad if you upgraded your front and rear suspension to Ohlins. Then you'd get a better feel for everything. Pitch that one next
Corvus is offline  
post #18 of 166 Old 08-28-2012, 07:37 PM
Pro Racer
 
GILBY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Santa Barbara
Posts: 782

I Ride: 03 ZX6R
You, sir, are a genius.

'03 ZX6R
-'05 Swinger and Shock -'08 Speedo/Tach -LeoVince Factory Full Exhaust -BMC Race Filter -Factory Pro Velocity Stacks -Driven Block Off Plates -Ram Air Mod -Factory Pro +2 Ignition Advance -PCIII w/Custom Tune(@111hp) -Rifleman Short Throw Throttle Mod -GPR V4 Steering Damper -SuperSprox -1+2 -RK-GB520GXW Chain -EBC HH Pads -StompGrips - Woodcraft Frame Sliders - Puig DB Tinted Screen -CRG Shorties -Smoked Tailight w/Integrated Turns
GILBY is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #19 of 166 Old 08-28-2012, 07:40 PM Thread Starter
Guest
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Cary, NC
Posts: 9,336

I Ride: 06 R1, 01 YZ250
Quote:
Originally Posted by GILBY View Post
You, sir, are a genius.
Baby you KNOW I need that custom ball-bearing turbo to get to work on time! Don't you want me to make more money to buy you more of the nice things you love? I'm thinking of YOU sweetheart!
Corvus is offline  
post #20 of 166 Old 08-28-2012, 09:02 PM
Pro Racer
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Orange Park, FL
Posts: 653

I Ride: 03 ninja 636
can i change my vote, i want in.
im about 60% sure i can get these. good thing i have a few weeks to save up

ROLL OUT

trixter2003 is offline  
post #21 of 166 Old 08-28-2012, 09:03 PM
Track Star
 
Nickoli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Clarkston, MI
Posts: 478

I Ride: 08 ZX6R
This kit is universal with modification to mounting brackets or make your own right? I was looking at their website a awhile ago for a winter project.

I had also looked at the bk kits and talked to him but there is no interest in a direct kit for the 07-08 so might as well do it myself.

Could you pm me what the final price might be?
Nickoli is offline  
post #22 of 166 Old 08-28-2012, 09:08 PM Thread Starter
Guest
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Cary, NC
Posts: 9,336

I Ride: 06 R1, 01 YZ250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickoli View Post
This kit is universal with modification to mounting brackets or make your own right? I was looking at their website a awhile ago for a winter project.

I had also looked at the bk kits and talked to him but there is no interest in a direct kit for the 07-08 so might as well do it myself.

Could you pm me what the final price might be?
PM'd

And yeah, this kit is universal. If there are any mods required to the brackets/reflectors they will be pretty minimal as shown in the installation instructions. I would still recommend emailing TRS with any specific questions surrounding compatibility though. They're more than happy to help.
Corvus is offline  
post #23 of 166 Old 08-28-2012, 09:11 PM
MotoGP Champion
 
lil636's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: San Diego
Posts: 2,938

I Ride: 06' 636
arg I can't do it right now, but in a couple weeks I can, when's the dead line

SD Pit Stop , FB group for SD area riders.



Quote:
Originally Posted by 714reyesj View Post
i just plastidip my cock so i dont have to carry condoms around
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippet264 View Post
and when i say budget i obviously mean wife....
lil636 is offline  
post #24 of 166 Old 08-28-2012, 09:13 PM Thread Starter
Guest
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Cary, NC
Posts: 9,336

I Ride: 06 R1, 01 YZ250
Quote:
Originally Posted by lil636 View Post
arg I can't do it right now, but in a couple weeks I can, when's the dead line
Idk whenever you guys want I guess. I just want to spool up some interest and get everyone a deal on this stuff.
Corvus is offline  
post #25 of 166 Old 08-28-2012, 09:15 PM
World Superbike Racer
 
mod27driver1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,289

I Ride: 2011 Zx6r
Quote:
Originally Posted by lil636 View Post
arg I can't do it right now, but in a couple weeks I can, when's the dead line
If you can afford it in a couple weeks you will have no problem being a part of the group buy. If anything will probably keep the tally up for a week or two then another week to get money together and orders placed. So I'm guessing you would be fine
mod27driver1 is offline  
post #26 of 166 Old 08-28-2012, 09:50 PM
MotoGP Champion
 
lil636's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: San Diego
Posts: 2,938

I Ride: 06' 636
Hmmm I'll have a talk with the wife and see what she says.

SD Pit Stop , FB group for SD area riders.



Quote:
Originally Posted by 714reyesj View Post
i just plastidip my cock so i dont have to carry condoms around
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippet264 View Post
and when i say budget i obviously mean wife....
lil636 is offline  
post #27 of 166 Old 08-28-2012, 10:04 PM
Track Star
 
Nickoli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Clarkston, MI
Posts: 478

I Ride: 08 ZX6R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
PM'd

And yeah, this kit is universal. If there are any mods required to the brackets/reflectors they will be pretty minimal as shown in the installation instructions. I would still recommend emailing TRS with any specific questions surrounding compatibility though. They're more than happy to help.
Sorry didn't see this before I replied to your Pm.

Why not just wait to place the order until the minimum number of people is met to meet the max discount? I myself and in no hurry. I don't have the time to do it now and I would rather ride so this will be my winter project along with workin on my snowmobiles. Just a suggestion to wait, anyone else like that idea? Save us as much as possible.
Nickoli is offline  
post #28 of 166 Old 08-28-2012, 10:14 PM
World Superbike Racer
 
mod27driver1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,289

I Ride: 2011 Zx6r
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickoli View Post
Sorry didn't see this before I replied to your Pm.

Why not just wait to place the order until the minimum number of people is met to meet the max discount? I myself and in no hurry. I don't have the time to do it now and I would rather ride so this will be my winter project along with workin on my snowmobiles. Just a suggestion to wait, anyone else like that idea? Save us as much as possible.
I actually agree 100%. This is a winter project for myself as well.
I think the hardest part will being able to keep everyones interest long enough before they start thinking this group buy is going to be a no go.
mod27driver1 is offline  
post #29 of 166 Old 08-28-2012, 11:15 PM
ZX6r.com Supporting Member
 
CrazyCawi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Elk River, MN
Posts: 1,000

I Ride: 2008 ZX6R
I revoke my vote my other forum has a better deal going on them



┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐ #46 ROCKST★R VIVA LA FIGA ┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
CrazyCawi is offline  
post #30 of 166 Old 08-28-2012, 11:16 PM
Pro Racer
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Orange Park, FL
Posts: 653

I Ride: 03 ninja 636
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCawi View Post
I revoke my vote my other forum has a better deal going on them
share...link
mod27driver1 likes this.

ROLL OUT

trixter2003 is offline  
Reply

  ZX6R Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Amsoil group buy kawiracer Group Buys 1 02-22-2013 08:59 AM
An ACTUAL group buy!!???!!! 09+ Corvus Group Buys 2 08-30-2012 02:28 PM
Shorai Lithium Motorcycle Batteries - Group Buy Interest SikMoto Group Buys 0 08-05-2012 10:26 AM
HID kit Group Buy rx_warrior The ZX6R 23 02-18-2009 11:06 PM

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome