Gear suggestions - Page 2 - ZX6R Forum
 15Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #16 of 36 Old 04-20-2013, 09:05 PM Thread Starter
Squid
 
Blackslaw88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 89

I Ride: Green 2007 zx6r
Quote:
Originally Posted by lance22me View Post
Holy smokes, this is the Lady's Room! This is the first time I've been in here. I'll have to be more careful when perousing the "active topics" list.
haha it's a vagina fest in here, you sure you don't wanna stick around??
martydmb likes this.

"I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a woman in it." -Marilyn Monroe
Blackslaw88 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #17 of 36 Old 04-21-2013, 09:42 AM
Guest
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Cary, NC
Posts: 9,336

I Ride: 06 R1, 01 YZ250
Not to offend any ladies, but have you tried any of Icon's mens gear? It seems to fit what you're looking for more. Probably won't be as trim in the waist, but I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for in terms of shoulder width and arm space.

Plus, most of the girls I talk to aren't big on the super girl designs and colors the womens lines offer

Icon Motorhead Leather Jacket - RevZilla

Corvus is offline  
post #18 of 36 Old 04-21-2013, 04:59 PM Thread Starter
Squid
 
Blackslaw88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 89

I Ride: Green 2007 zx6r
Thanks, Corvus! No offense taken here... I will try one out and see how it fits.


"I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a woman in it." -Marilyn Monroe
Blackslaw88 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #19 of 36 Old 04-22-2013, 06:10 AM
Guest
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Cary, NC
Posts: 9,336

I Ride: 06 R1, 01 YZ250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackslaw88 View Post
Thanks, Corvus! No offense taken here... I will try one out and see how it fits.

Fo shaw

I have the large and it's super thecksy

Corvus is offline  
post #20 of 36 Old 04-22-2013, 08:04 AM Thread Starter
Squid
 
Blackslaw88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 89

I Ride: Green 2007 zx6r
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
Fo shaw

I have the large and it's super thecksy

oh yes, vurry thecksy

methinks I shall try one for myself... the jacket, of course

"I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a woman in it." -Marilyn Monroe
Blackslaw88 is offline  
post #21 of 36 Old 04-22-2013, 08:25 AM
Guest
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Cary, NC
Posts: 9,336

I Ride: 06 R1, 01 YZ250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackslaw88 View Post
oh yes, vurry thecksy

methinks I shall try one for myself... the jacket, of course
Lol

I think a small or medium should work for youz ladiez

Get the Kawi greeeen
Blackslaw88 likes this.
Corvus is offline  
post #22 of 36 Old 04-23-2013, 06:30 PM Thread Starter
Squid
 
Blackslaw88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 89

I Ride: Green 2007 zx6r
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
Lol

I think a small or medium should work for youz ladiez

Get the Kawi greeeen
Kawi green is the ONLY way

"I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a woman in it." -Marilyn Monroe
Blackslaw88 is offline  
post #23 of 36 Old 04-23-2013, 10:06 PM
Squid
 
IceBox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Anchorage, AK
Posts: 43

I Ride: 2003 ZX6R
You can fit into a rev'it? I'm mad jelly! (I swear I don't actually talk like that in real life) Admittedly, my JR is also kind of big in the waist area, but I figured I could always have it tailored if necessary. My boyfriend has a 2XL Icon accelerant which fits me like a dream throug the chest and shoulders, but is ginormous everywhere else. Maybe one day I'll win the lottery and I can just have something custom made to fit my yeti ass. I'm glad you found something that works for you even if you have to save your pennies up for it for a while.
Blackslaw88 likes this.
IceBox is offline  
post #24 of 36 Old 04-25-2013, 09:00 AM
Guest
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Cary, NC
Posts: 9,336

I Ride: 06 R1, 01 YZ250
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceBox View Post
Maybe one day I'll win the lottery and I can just have something custom made to fit my yeti ass.
Todd at Heroic Racing makes some of the best stuff and can do FULL CUSTOM suits. It doesn't break the bank compared to other top of the line suits. Still ain't cheap

Bet he can make you something that fits like a leather glove if you send him your Yeti measurements
Blackslaw88 likes this.
Corvus is offline  
post #25 of 36 Old 05-02-2013, 09:10 PM Thread Starter
Squid
 
Blackslaw88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 89

I Ride: Green 2007 zx6r
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceBox View Post
You can fit into a rev'it? I'm mad jelly! (I swear I don't actually talk like that in real life) Admittedly, my JR is also kind of big in the waist area, but I figured I could always have it tailored if necessary. My boyfriend has a 2XL Icon accelerant which fits me like a dream throug the chest and shoulders, but is ginormous everywhere else. Maybe one day I'll win the lottery and I can just have something custom made to fit my yeti ass. I'm glad you found something that works for you even if you have to save your pennies up for it for a while.
I actually just found a jacket that I really like that is not leather that I'm gonna wear on the road. I'm gonna start saving up for my race leathers... I think I'm going to start an addiction. It's an Icon Anthem ladies jacket and **shocker** I can wear a M in this jacket. YES, I SAID MEDIUM. These jackets are relaxed fit instead of aggressive or tailored, so the shoulders are a little looser without compromising the waist measurements. Even though I'm a leather fan, this jacket rocks. It has the new ballistics armor in the shoulders and elbows. I'm impressed.

Anthem Mesh Jacket - Stealth | Products | Ride Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
Todd at Heroic Racing makes some of the best stuff and can do FULL CUSTOM suits. It doesn't break the bank compared to other top of the line suits. Still ain't cheap

Bet he can make you something that fits like a leather glove if you send him your Yeti measurements
hmmmm I need to talk to this Todd. How do I reach this Todd? Email? Phone? Carrier Pigeon?

"I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a woman in it." -Marilyn Monroe
Blackslaw88 is offline  
post #26 of 36 Old 05-02-2013, 10:05 PM
Guest
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Cary, NC
Posts: 9,336

I Ride: 06 R1, 01 YZ250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackslaw88 View Post
hmmmm I need to talk to this Todd. How do I reach this Todd? Email? Phone? Carrier Pigeon?
sales@heroicracing.com
718-701-5904

He prefers to talk on the phone
Corvus is offline  
post #27 of 36 Old 05-18-2013, 07:29 PM Thread Starter
Squid
 
Blackslaw88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 89

I Ride: Green 2007 zx6r
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
sales@heroicracing.com
718-701-5904

He prefers to talk on the phone
Thanks Corvus!!

"I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a woman in it." -Marilyn Monroe
Blackslaw88 is offline  
post #28 of 36 Old 05-20-2013, 09:35 PM
Squid
 
Quorra13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: San Juan Capistrano, CA
Posts: 25

I Ride: '13 Zx6r
Jumping in a little late on this thread, but I have the Icon Hella leather jacket in white. It's really nice, has vents and a removable liner for summer.
I'm pretty thin, 5'7" and the arms are big on me, so may fit better for you. I get tons of compliments on it though. It has a more feminine shape and longer torso than most I could find. I also like that it swoops down lower in the back to cover more.

Anyway, check it out. Hope you find something soon!
nfgjah63 likes this.

*Faster and faster you go as the adrenaline of the heart overpowers the fear of the mind*
Quorra13 is offline  
post #29 of 36 Old 05-23-2013, 07:01 AM Thread Starter
Squid
 
Blackslaw88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 89

I Ride: Green 2007 zx6r
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quorra13 View Post
Jumping in a little late on this thread, but I have the Icon Hella leather jacket in white. It's really nice, has vents and a removable liner for summer.
I'm pretty thin, 5'7" and the arms are big on me, so may fit better for you. I get tons of compliments on it though. It has a more feminine shape and longer torso than most I could find. I also like that it swoops down lower in the back to cover more.

Anyway, check it out. Hope you find something soon!
I'll for sure check it out!! Some of my money went towards some other essentials this month so I'm hoping with my next check I can purchase a new friggin jacket and stop talking about it... Thanks for the tip Quorra!

"I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a woman in it." -Marilyn Monroe
Blackslaw88 is offline  
post #30 of 36 Old 05-23-2013, 07:07 AM
Post Master General
 
blazenorange's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: your moms va-jay-jay
Posts: 5,948

I Ride: '14 Daytona 675r
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackslaw88 View Post
I'll for sure check it out!! Some of my money went towards some other essentials this month so I'm hoping with my next check I can purchase a new friggin jacket and stop talking about it... Thanks for the tip Quorra!
What other monthly essentials are we talking about here?!? Or do us men really want to know? ...
blazenorange is offline  
Reply

  ZX6R Forum > ZX6R Forum > The Ladies Room

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
No 2nd gear so what about 3rd gear clutch ups?? tatr636 Stunting 26 10-09-2012 09:29 PM
Dumb Question FullThrottle The ZX6R 28 07-27-2012 06:44 PM
Why does my gear slip in the first gear? R1fle Mechanical and Technical 5 05-06-2012 05:21 PM
Genuine concern 4 "no gear riders" ? THUG The ZX6R 102 06-05-2011 01:31 PM

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome