Join Date: Sep 2013
I Ride: 2009 ZX-6R
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
1. Cut a small length of tubing and use it to join the F connectors.
2. Mount the joined F connectors to the bottom of the gutter guard using zip ties.
3. Cut one of the 20' tubes into four equal lengths, and connect them to the F connectors.
4. Attach the four tubes to the gutter guard, using Zip ties every few inches.
5. Put the end of one of the tubes into the 2-cycle oil container, plug two of the other tubes, and then suck on the fourth tube to draw the oil into the system.
6. Remove the tube from the 2-cycle oil and let all the oil in the system settle down to the bottom of the tubes.
7. Put a vacuum restrictor (metal end first) in the open end of each of the four tubes.
8. Cut the other 20' tube into four equal lengths and attach them to the other ends of the vacuum restrictors.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|sub throttle actuator code? bike shop says to replace entire throttle body?||icrdiblebulk||Mechanical and Technical||3||05-12-2014 07:47 PM|
|05 zx6r - Throttle Body Clamp - Stripped Hex Bolt||wtray07||Mechanical and Technical||1||04-15-2014 02:20 PM|
|Any ideas on throttle body vacuum lines???||t15zx6r||Mechanical and Technical||8||03-20-2013 08:35 AM|
|Need Help...Throttle body sync related....Thanks!||Anonymouszx6||Mechanical and Technical||1||03-17-2012 08:19 PM|
|Throttle body||rideordie||Mechanical and Technical||15||01-02-2012 03:02 PM|