well this could be a long debate.....
IMO...coming from seeing alot of the "crap" at the track when im coaching or just flat out seeing around....a crap rider,
1.some one who thinks they are invincible when riding and chatting
2.some one that speaks out of turn in a group of seasoned riders
3.some one that thinks his bike will out perform any one that challenges them
4.some one that thinks they are a better rider than everyone they ride with or have riden with and talks trash about them but wont take responsibility for their own BS.
5.some one that thinks just because they had a cheap $350 dyno tune done that they are the shit when in fact the got took for a tune that didnt do much at all for them.
6.some one that refuses to believe that they are wrong
7.some one that doesnt know when to shut up and listen
8.some one that blos off other newbies because they think they are to good to answer them. NO QUESTION IS A STUPID ONE!!!
9.some one that cant follow simple rules during a group ride
10. some one that doesnt care for the wellbeing of a fellow rider (known or unknown) let alone there own wellbeing.
11. a smack talker that cant stand up to the person face to face, has to do it behind there back
12. some one who says they've been on a track and know how to "handle it" and end up wrecking or worse hurt someone else cuz they cant "handle it".
13. some one who thinks lowering and stretching there bike is actually good for the bike...
14. some one who give horrible advice when they themselve dont have a clue
15. some one who thinks there knowledge is worth a monetary value when its incorrect and just plain ol BS...
16. i got more but i think you get the idea.....
2010 ZX6R-Ti Valves-Billet deg.cams-MPQT Throttle-Type A&C Trans-Bazzaz ZFi-QS-TC-Ign.Mod.-M4(full) exhaust-MBR AMA Engine-BMC Race filter-SMEv3-SpeedoDRD-STPS mod-Magnesium Wheels-R10 type 3-RK gold-15f/16f w/42r,44r,45r spkts.-ohlins 25mm forks, ohlins TTX36 Markll shock- brembo ft/rr Mstr. cyl-SS lines-Vesrah Sinterd pads-galpher wave ft/rr rotors-alumalite tripple clamps-custom paint-tank foam-tecspec pads-VDS mod-Manual dual fan-Radiator guard-keyless ign.-dual mapped.
BMW Motorrad, Suzuki Gold, Kawasaki, Triumph, Polaris/Victory, Can-Am, Sea Doo, Ski Doo,& Spyder Certified Technician !!! and KTM qualified Technician.
Last edited by 09ZX-6R; 09-21-2012 at 04:06 PM.