New here from WI! - ZX6R Forum
 5Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 Old 05-17-2017, 12:31 PM Thread Starter
Squid
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Menomonee Falls, WI
Posts: 9

I Ride: 2015 zx6r
Cool New here from WI!

Whats going on! New here from Menomonee falls, WI. I ride a 2015 zx6r modded the fuck out! Always looking for suggestions on what to do next. Just added the RSC clutch and Impaktech race rails!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	18342571_10154232142916442_7640707994536859144_n.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	73.2 KB
ID:	63842   Click image for larger version

Name:	18342581_10154230573246442_5592894469883562307_n.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	87.5 KB
ID:	63850   Click image for larger version

Name:	18342750_10154232142846442_8011282422309941620_n.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	104.7 KB
ID:	63858   Click image for larger version

Name:	18403045_10154225699796442_8561007436246399174_n.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	80.2 KB
ID:	63866   Click image for larger version

Name:	18451562_10154232138931442_8050823225762629956_o.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	320.9 KB
ID:	63874  

Black Ice 7 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 17 Old 05-17-2017, 02:29 PM
ZX6r.com Supporting Member
Supporting Member
 
Indy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Indianapolis, In
Posts: 1,276
Garage
Welcome to the forum.

Looks sweet,, does it run as good as it looks.
Come up to Road America June 5th, STT and do a track day.
Hope to see you there.
wildfire77 and KHansen89 like this.
Indy is offline  
post #3 of 17 Old 05-17-2017, 06:16 PM
MotoGP Champion
 
NitrusReigns's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Beer City USA
Posts: 5,001

I Ride: '05 ZX6R, '99 R6 & '81 CB750
Welcome to the forum, man!

Guide Me Waking, oh Lord, and Guard Me Sleeping that awake I may walk with Christ and asleep I may rest in peace

See for customization: Eva Thread
Also, check out my first successful rescue project: Lola Before and After Thread

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. -Arthur C Clark
NitrusReigns is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 17 Old 05-17-2017, 06:17 PM
MotoGP Champion
 
NitrusReigns's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Beer City USA
Posts: 5,001

I Ride: '05 ZX6R, '99 R6 & '81 CB750
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy View Post
Welcome to the forum.



Looks sweet,, does it run as good as it looks.

Come up to Road America June 5th, STT and do a track day.

Hope to see you there.


Shit I love Road America! If I could get away from work I would come in a heartbeat!!!

Guide Me Waking, oh Lord, and Guard Me Sleeping that awake I may walk with Christ and asleep I may rest in peace

See for customization: Eva Thread
Also, check out my first successful rescue project: Lola Before and After Thread

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. -Arthur C Clark
NitrusReigns is offline  
post #5 of 17 Old 05-17-2017, 07:58 PM
ZX6r.com Supporting Member
Supporting Member
 
Indy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Indianapolis, In
Posts: 1,276
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by NitrusReigns View Post
Shit I love Road America! If I could get away from work I would come in a heartbeat!!!
Your looking a little peaked, seem to be running a fever.
Think a mental health day is in order.. See you there.
Indy is offline  
post #6 of 17 Old 05-17-2017, 09:28 PM
Team Green
 
wildfire77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: SE Wisconsin
Posts: 186

I Ride: Track Preped 07 ZX6R
Welcome!!!

Next mod is definitely a track day... once you hit the crack... er... track you never go back...
Blackhawk Farms is another good one!

Keep it on 2 wheels!
BIKES:
2002 Ninja EX250 sold (new 2002-2006)
2004 GSXR 750 sold (2008-2010)
2008 GSXR 1000 sold (new in 2010-2014)
2012 Aprilia Tuono RSV4 APRC sold (early 2014 - Fall 2015)
2007 Track Prepped Ninja ZX6R (Fall 2015 - Current)
wildfire77 is offline  
post #7 of 17 Old 05-18-2017, 06:42 AM Thread Starter
Squid
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Menomonee Falls, WI
Posts: 9

I Ride: 2015 zx6r
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy View Post
Welcome to the forum.

Looks sweet,, does it run as good as it looks.
Come up to Road America June 5th, STT and do a track day.
Hope to see you there.
I would definitely come out for a track day, but would need some practice and I need some leather pants! And yes it rides better than it looks, got -1/+2 with ecu flash and dyno tune, shes so damn skippy O_O
Black Ice 7 is offline  
post #8 of 17 Old 05-18-2017, 10:12 AM
MotoGP Champion
 
NitrusReigns's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Beer City USA
Posts: 5,001

I Ride: '05 ZX6R, '99 R6 & '81 CB750
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy View Post
Your looking a little peaked, seem to be running a fever.
Think a mental health day is in order.. See you there.
You know, now that you mention it, I haven't been feeling good that weekend...
Indy and KHansen89 like this.

Guide Me Waking, oh Lord, and Guard Me Sleeping that awake I may walk with Christ and asleep I may rest in peace

See for customization: Eva Thread
Also, check out my first successful rescue project: Lola Before and After Thread

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. -Arthur C Clark
NitrusReigns is offline  
post #9 of 17 Old 05-18-2017, 02:41 PM
ZX6r.com Supporting Member
Supporting Member
 
Indy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Indianapolis, In
Posts: 1,276
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Ice 7 View Post
I would definitely come out for a track day, but would need some practice and I need some leather pants! And yes it rides better than it looks, got -1/+2 with ecu flash and dyno tune, shes so damn skippy O_O
Whats your size.. I have a 2 piece A-Stars you could use.
My pant's inseam is 32", I have a long torso.
If your jacket is A-Stars and have the long zipper they would work with your jacket.

Not to mention, STT does rent leathers.
I have spare gloves and boots. BUT I'm 6'4" boots are 48eu, about 13,
The Sidi's I just got run small and I can't wear them, guessing about a 12US.
Gloves are 2xxl they seem to run small.

Novice will take it easy, you go at YOUR pace so don't think you will be forced to go faster than you feel comfortable with.

https://www.sportbiketracktime.com/i...in/roadamerica

I'll be there the 5th of June.

Last edited by Indy; 05-18-2017 at 02:44 PM.
Indy is offline  
post #10 of 17 Old 05-19-2017, 07:57 AM Thread Starter
Squid
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Menomonee Falls, WI
Posts: 9

I Ride: 2015 zx6r
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy View Post
Whats your size.. I have a 2 piece A-Stars you could use.
My pant's inseam is 32", I have a long torso.
If your jacket is A-Stars and have the long zipper they would work with your jacket.

Not to mention, STT does rent leathers.
I have spare gloves and boots. BUT I'm 6'4" boots are 48eu, about 13,
The Sidi's I just got run small and I can't wear them, guessing about a 12US.
Gloves are 2xxl they seem to run small.

Novice will take it easy, you go at YOUR pace so don't think you will be forced to go faster than you feel comfortable with.

https://www.sportbiketracktime.com/i...in/roadamerica

I'll be there the 5th of June.
I'm 6'4 220 and right now waste is 34/36 depending. I wear size 14 shoe generally, and gloves I generally run 3xl or 2xl again depending. My jacket is Alpinestars GP Plus R v2 Airflow Jacket
Black Ice 7 is offline  
post #11 of 17 Old 05-19-2017, 03:56 PM
ZX6r.com Supporting Member
Supporting Member
 
Indy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Indianapolis, In
Posts: 1,276
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Ice 7 View Post
I'm 6'4 220 and right now waste is 34/36 depending. I wear size 14 shoe generally, and gloves I generally run 3xl or 2xl again depending. My jacket is Alpinestars GP Plus R v2 Airflow Jacket
So I have what you need.. '


I'll bring a spare set of gear, Have you covered.
All you would need is a full face helmet.

Let me know if I need to bring it.

If you have gloves, suggest bringing them. Bring your jacket.
If it works fine, if not I'll bring mine just in case.
Black Ice 7 likes this.
Indy is offline  
post #12 of 17 Old 05-20-2017, 03:34 PM
Squid
 
nofxious's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: chicago
Posts: 3
Garage
Hi welcome! how the heck do you post to the classifieds section in the market place? says I don't have the authoritah
nofxious is offline  
post #13 of 17 Old 05-20-2017, 07:14 PM
ZX6r.com Supporting Member
Supporting Member
 
Indy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Indianapolis, In
Posts: 1,276
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofxious View Post
Hi welcome! how the heck do you post to the classifieds section in the market place? says I don't have the authoritah
Many forums have a 5, 10 or even 50 posts before you can.
Give you time to build a reputation and stops fly by's from trolling.


Found it..
Announcement: Rules For Posting in the Classifieds

Always check the read me's.
Indy is offline  
post #14 of 17 Old 05-20-2017, 08:41 PM
Squid
 
nofxious's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: chicago
Posts: 3
Garage
wow, 30 days. I get trying to stop trolls and such but that's pretty harsh. well If you know anyone that wants a perfectly working "parts bike: 2003 636 hit me up. I just cant get a title so Im parting it out

yarp
nofxious is offline  
post #15 of 17 Old 05-21-2017, 01:46 PM Thread Starter
Squid
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Menomonee Falls, WI
Posts: 9

I Ride: 2015 zx6r
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy View Post
So I have what you need.. '


I'll bring a spare set of gear, Have you covered.
All you would need is a full face helmet.

Let me know if I need to bring it.

If you have gloves, suggest bringing them. Bring your jacket.
If it works fine, if not I'll bring mine just in case.
Greatly appreciated, what does a track day cost anyways? I've always wanted to get out just have never looked into it.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
Black Ice 7 is offline  
Reply

  ZX6R Forum > Lobby > New Users

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome