Friend's Z06 - Page 2 - ZX6R Forum
 8Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #16 of 39 Old 02-17-2013, 09:14 PM
Guest
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Cary, NC
Posts: 9,336

I Ride: 06 R1, 01 YZ250
Quote:
Originally Posted by sciroccojoe View Post
The op asked for constructive criticism. Corvus isn't a douche for giving it. Quit ruining the thread with BS. Photos look good. Maybe a tad too dark but it could be my phone.
Has nothing to do with the thread at all man. That kid has beef with me and he chooses to lash our randomly here and on facebook and then delete it later...

Sorry again ZXROM.

I think another neat effect would be keeping the car in focus but blurring out the background? A simulated lens effect? Or maybe darkening the surroundings and keeping the car natural. Mmm I like working with proper high res shots.
Corvus is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #17 of 39 Old 02-17-2013, 09:16 PM
Post Master General
 
yabbaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Mooresville, NC
Posts: 6,118

I Ride: 07 ZX6R
i think you got beef with me first mother fucker.


but yes, op i like them pics. not a huge fan of the mid life crisis car but still. they look good

07 ZX6R "Aleiah"
My Bike Build: http://zx6r.com/pictures/31398-yabba...-red-bike.html
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/yabbazHD

Quote:
Originally Posted by zxrider432 View Post
wow Tyga is pretty nasty on a dirtbike.

Rack city bitch rack rack cittyy 10 10 11 12 13 14 15 15 20s and 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbird412 View Post
I just don't know how to break the ice with "Hey, would you mind sticking this 36" dildo up your ass completely using milk as lube and then taking a purple plastic poop while I film it?"
yabbaz is offline  
post #18 of 39 Old 02-17-2013, 09:20 PM Thread Starter
MotoGP Champion
 
ZXROM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: High Plains
Posts: 3,267

I Ride: 08 ZX6R, 94 Vulcan 800, 04 KLR 650, 2008 GSX1300R
My friend is 27, can't wait to see what his real mid life crisis car is going to be.
Corvus likes this.
ZXROM is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #19 of 39 Old 02-17-2013, 09:21 PM
Post Master General
 
yabbaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Mooresville, NC
Posts: 6,118

I Ride: 07 ZX6R
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZXROM View Post
My friend is 27, can't wait to see what his real mid life crisis car is going to be.
haha probably gonna be a ferrari or some crazy shit

07 ZX6R "Aleiah"
My Bike Build: http://zx6r.com/pictures/31398-yabba...-red-bike.html
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/yabbazHD

Quote:
Originally Posted by zxrider432 View Post
wow Tyga is pretty nasty on a dirtbike.

Rack city bitch rack rack cittyy 10 10 11 12 13 14 15 15 20s and 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbird412 View Post
I just don't know how to break the ice with "Hey, would you mind sticking this 36" dildo up your ass completely using milk as lube and then taking a purple plastic poop while I film it?"
yabbaz is offline  
post #20 of 39 Old 02-17-2013, 09:22 PM
Guest
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Cary, NC
Posts: 9,336

I Ride: 06 R1, 01 YZ250
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZXROM View Post
My friend is 27, can't wait to see what his real mid life crisis car is going to be.
Can I recommend one o deez? Just saw one the other day at the Raleigh car show and it was teh seckssss

Corvus is offline  
post #21 of 39 Old 02-17-2013, 09:27 PM
Track Star
 
90irocz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Twin Cities, MN
Posts: 555

I Ride: 2002 zx6r
Not bad at all. I really like the angle of the lighting in the first pic (sideview). Its hard to get the lighting right between too much shadow and glare spots on the car.

Very nice

90irocz is offline  
post #22 of 39 Old 02-17-2013, 09:42 PM
Superbike Champion
 
06ZX636R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: PA
Posts: 897

I Ride: 06 6R
Quote:
Originally Posted by yabbaz View Post
i think you got beef with me first mother fucker.


but yes, op i like them pics. not a huge fan of the mid life crisis car but still. they look good
Woah. Mid life crisis car? Umm, no. I'm 21 and I own a C6 Corvette in the same color. As for the photos, they look good. The dark lightning gives it a more mean and aggressive feel.

Winner ~ 6OTM February 2013

Cory's 636

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youssef636
Lol I guess every now and then god must sacrifice the fate of a Moped rider just to help us two guys prove a point.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr5drums View Post
i can imagine you goin:

"oooooooOOOOOO shitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit....WHEEEEWWWWW"
06ZX636R is offline  
post #23 of 39 Old 02-17-2013, 10:47 PM
Squid
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Green Bay, WI
Posts: 53

I Ride: 2008 ZX6R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
Nice shots and ride

I'd work on symmetry between top and bottom of frame. Since the shots are semi-symmetric, it throws it off for me when the car is closer to the top of the frame than the bottom. ie close to cutting off the roof and too much street showing. Just my two pennies, I'm no photographer. Sweet shots though
That! And work some more unique backdrops man. You've gotta take that thing to the mountain top and photo there instead
ZX6RRRR is offline  
post #24 of 39 Old 02-17-2013, 10:52 PM Thread Starter
MotoGP Champion
 
ZXROM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: High Plains
Posts: 3,267

I Ride: 08 ZX6R, 94 Vulcan 800, 04 KLR 650, 2008 GSX1300R
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZX6RRRR View Post
That! And work some more unique backdrops man. You've gotta take that thing to the mountain top and photo there instead
Ok as soon as move out of Florida lol
ZXROM is offline  
post #25 of 39 Old 02-20-2013, 06:46 AM
MotoGP Champion
 
oKayH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: MD
Posts: 4,509

I Ride: 09 ZX6R track, CRF150R stupidmoto
Mountain top may be exaggerated (well not really) but background is a must. Technically, these photos look fine. Sharp, exposed pretty well, and the colors look good to me. However, they are kinda boring to me. Boring in the sense that I take a quick look and see a nice car and keep it moving. They don't make me stop for a second to look a little more since the car is the dominating feature in what looks to be typical suburban America.

Find a parking garage, random desolate road, water, a palm tree, women, office buildings, anything! While the car is the main subject, you can use the background to add some flair or tension to your photos. Also, remember that you do not need to have the entire vehicle or an entire side to have a good photo. Find a section of the car or lines that you like and capture some different angles there.

CCS EX
More gas, less brake
oKayH is offline  
post #26 of 39 Old 02-20-2013, 07:02 AM
Guest
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Cary, NC
Posts: 9,336

I Ride: 06 R1, 01 YZ250
Quote:
Originally Posted by oKayH View Post
Mountain top may be exaggerated (well not really) but background is a must. Technically, these photos look fine. Sharp, exposed pretty well, and the colors look good to me. However, they are kinda boring to me. Boring in the sense that I take a quick look and see a nice car and keep it moving. They don't make me stop for a second to look a little more since the car is the dominating feature in what looks to be typical suburban America.

Find a parking garage, random desolate road, water, a palm tree, women, office buildings, anything! While the car is the main subject, you can use the background to add some flair or tension to your photos. Also, remember that you do not need to have the entire vehicle or an entire side to have a good photo. Find a section of the car or lines that you like and capture some different angles there.
Agreed. Along these same lines, I think one down the side panel of the car looking towards a long deserted road would be pretty awesome. Or maybe just half of the rear end looking into an abandoned parking garage. Idk, I've always had the artistic eye for photos, just never persued it I guess.
Corvus is offline  
post #27 of 39 Old 02-20-2013, 07:30 AM
Superbike Champion
 
757Ninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
Posts: 1,063

I Ride: 2011 Ninja ZX6-R
Shots look pretty good considering you were dicking around in your driveway. Def like the second shot of the rear that has been cropped more. You could probably do some cool stuff by just using some filters or stuff. The shot angles were good, lighting was good, and now all u need is a nice backdrop and a sexy ZX6...but that Z06 is pretty good too!

OES Frame Sliders, Yoshimura Fender Eliminator, Two Brothers CARBON FIBER V.A.L.E M-2 slip on
757Ninja is offline  
post #28 of 39 Old 02-20-2013, 07:33 AM
MotoGP Champion
 
SSGSXR ZX6R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Pottstown, PA
Posts: 5,453

I Ride: 05' GSXR 1000 05' GSXR 600 04' ZX6RR
Check out my buddies page and grab some ideas from what he does with car shoots man. Always a good hobby and can pay some nice buck too.

https://www.facebook.com/Matthewthomasphotos
SSGSXR ZX6R is offline  
post #29 of 39 Old 02-20-2013, 08:16 AM
Team Green
 
05Zx6rRyda's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Alexandria,VA
Posts: 146

I Ride: 05 Mean Green 636
That blue is sick...color option for the bike maybe?
05Zx6rRyda is offline  
post #30 of 39 Old 02-20-2013, 09:46 AM
Pro Racer
 
GTR Racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Leeds, UK
Posts: 640

I Ride: 2013 Aprilia RSV4 APRC
I would have a Vette in a heartbeat! Wish I lived in America on the wage I have over here

2013 Aprilia RSV4


SC Project GP2 - BMC Filter - AR Levers - 167rwhp
GTR Racer is offline  
Reply

  ZX6R Forum > Multimedia > Photography

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
just a few new friends zx6chris Pictures 3 10-07-2012 02:02 PM
My 04 636 and my friends R1 nexia201 Pictures 11 03-20-2012 10:43 AM

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome