Here it is folks... The official 2013 ZX6R.com photo game.
How it works. Please read the rules of the game entirely. (These rules are the same as used on the zxforums.com photo game... it has worked very well since 2011 and keeps the game flowing) END OF GAME WILL BE SEPTEMBER 30th
- We will keep a count of who gets the most challenges will announce a winner on October 1st. I have spoken with WERA about a possible prize... so the winner will at the very least get a couple of ZX6R.com stickers.
Rules/Regulations of participation:
- The focus of this thread is simple. Name a place or thing to take a picture with your ZX (or bike). First person to go out, take, and post the picture gets to choose the next photo challenge.
- A new challenge must be picked when a picture of the last one was posted. This means you MUST include the new specific challenge at the bottom of your posts. Failure to do so not only delays the next challenge, but also frustrates other thread participants.
- There will be an 8 hour time limit on each new challenge. (we may stretch this out for those certain posts that go in late at night so that people have a chance in the morning to get the point). Once the challenge is placed the clock starts ticking. If nobody gets the new challenge in that 8 hour time limit, a new challenge must be placed. The original person placing the challenge then has 2 hours to pose the new challenge. (Simply because not everyone is on a computer 24/7 we need to give ample time to let someone log on to put up the new challenge). If that person does not place a new challenge within the two hours… the last person to win a photo challenge gets to pick the next one.
- Please, do not to make your challenge impossible! This means:
- No action oriented photos. (i.e. your ZX riding a wheelie)
- No unsafe act "squidding" photos. (i.e. your ZX riding a wheelie while being set on fire)
- No nudity or pornographic material. (bikini babes are always welcome!)
- No extravagant landmarks. (i.e. your ZX on Mt. Everest)
- The point of this game is to get people OUT AND RIDING! Make your challenges something that people have to get off of their asses to do!
Make the challenge attainable by ALL members regardless of geographic location. This means… Instead of “Your ZX at a Circle K store” make it… “Your ZX in front of a convenience store” so people that don’t have a Circle K near them have a chance at getting the win!
- Once a valid picture is submitted by any one member, we move on to the next challenge
- ALL submissions in this thread will be judged by those playing… if there is a dispute, we will then confer to beckzach05
who has volunteered to be a non-biased judge if need be… beckzach05 will also help moderate the game.
- THE THREAD IS FOR PHOTO CHALLENGES ONLY!
Let’s keep the thread clear of all meaningless banter. If you have to talk about the photo thread.. DO IT HERE.
Please keep all off-topic discussions out of this thread. While some discussion will be permitted, excessive or non-related posts by forum members will be dealt with accordingly. Please understand excessive posting makes the thread longer than necessary and deters potential participants.
- Photo integrity:
Valid photos must be larger than 250 pixels wide by 250 pixels high. More than one picture can be submitted to validate or "win" the challenge. If there are complaints about the integrity of a submitted photo because it appears to be fabricated (photoshopped) in any fashion, the submission will be deemed unacceptable and will be denied. Submission points will also be deducted for any fabricated photos which are entered into the thread. MODS will have final say on questionable photos.
Some things to think about doing.... Get the photobucket app for your smartphones. Then you can upload on the fly right after getting your challenge pic and not have to get home to upload... you never know who will beat ya to it! First photo challenge - Your ZX6R on a bridge
and..... GO!! The rules have been amended.
All challenges now have a 24-hour time frame before they expire.
Upon expiration of a challenge, the person who set the challenge has 2 hours to create a new challenge.
If the new challenge has not been set within 2 hours, or the newly set challenge expires after 24 hours, PG or myself will create the next challenge. That challenge WILL NOT EXPIRE. That challenge MUST be completed before the game can progress. PG and I do, however, retain the option to change the challenge that we set if we believe it to be impossible or improbable to complete after talking to the participating members.
The goal here is to expedite play now that fewer people are participating. The game has been dragging lately, mostly because of expired challenges with no clear new challenge having been set.
As always, have fun and ride safely.
CURRENT STANDINGS: (updated daily)
UPDATED SCORES -
beantownmick - 33
Warrior17 - 32
nfgjah63 - 31
Lakeshow - 23
Huskersz - 18
unterman - 13
PowerGroove - 11
zzrJo - 9.5
ArrhythmiA - 9
NitrusReigns - 9
CAV - 5
redsmartie - 4
Flaco030722 - 4
EvilTwin - 4
SVielleux9 - 3
ZXROM - 2
afol2524 - 2
itsmxtt - 2
HungerDriven - 2
MasterTurkey - 1
Yabbaz - 1
atayers - 1
crazymater91 - 1
Jesse - 1
Spiderman636 - 1
2002 ZX6R - 1
Hitman123 - 1
NEPAzx6r - 1
zxrider432 - 1
blackninja6r - 1
00chuck - 1
detroitrider - 1