I'll keep this thread going through out the whole build.
Got outside today as 7 degrees finally came so I could use mastics and glue and then actually cure.
Cut in a 400x700 panel 2mm mild steel which I had already prepped and painted at work few days ago in the warm basement. Used tiger seal and watertight rivets for the panel. Had used this method before on another van and had great results.
In the centre of that panel I cut in my flattner tcx2 wind powered fan to give clean fresh air and to help with condensation.
Then i used the foil wrap to cover the ceiling and fit the first half of the 2x1 which will hold up the panelling.
Vans getting there pretty sure it will make it by the 23rd of march which is my first track outing. Couple more days work and I'll be done. Having the time around work which is the pain.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk