So I set up, contract vendors, promote, market, and host our local bike night here in Ventura. This year Kawasaki has teamed up with us and we're giving away a 2015 Ninja 300. All you have to do is come out to an event and register to win. Make it to as many events as you can and you get that many entries into the drawing to win the bike in September.
Stuff we have going on and coming up:
- Free Food (Hot Dogs and sodas)
- Contests: Slow drag, tire change competitions, tire bowling (yes... bowling with tires!)
- Giveaways and drawings
- Vendors and all kinds of groovy stuff to look at, buy, talk about.
Stuff in the works:
- Monster Energy van with scantily clad Monster Energy "reps"
- Stunt shows (still in the works)
- FMX exibition and stunt skydivers (still in the works - probably for the September giveaway bike night)
- Kawasaki Demo Rides (maybe.... our Kawi rep didn't think we were having the turnout we've been having... and he got a little scared lol)
This shit is going off each month. I'm pretty proud of the work I've been putting in to this thing. It's been twice the sizes of any event we had last year.
If you're in the SoCal area and want to come enjoy some fun.... come on out!
Find the shop on facebook - Cal Coast Motorsports