This is not necessarily off topic, but I have a Corbin on my Harley (I know...ohh a Harley guy...lol) I rode up to Hollister last year and got a custom job done. They are not cheap...but I think its justified IF you go THERE. This is how the process goes:
1) You show up (Early if you can because they do get busy) and park your bike into their "Studio". Your bike is parked inside the factory next to where all
2) You then get a Corbin seat maker to work with you during the whole process.
3) He will take your OEM seat off and then walk you through the steps of making the seat. As in he takes you around the Factory...Seriously cool stuff!
4) He will show you all the materials he has available, what’s nice is you can feel and see what the leathers look like in person.
5) Once you pic your material you tell him "model" you want. For my Harley there were about 8 different ones I could choose from.
6) They pull out a base of it and put it on your bike. Its just the base and the foam. You sit on your seat whie its on the bike and tell him exactly where you want less and or more foam. They shape it how you want it basically.
7) Once the seat is shaped they wrap it with what wver material you want. I had a buddy mix three leathers! You can really go crazy here..lol. There is also stitching patterns you can have done, there are TONS of different patterns here. You can also bring in a custom decal that they can stich in. They can use whatever color stitching you want too.
8) Once everything is picked out, they begin the build. You can walk around the factory freely and watch the seat be build and everyone who touches it! Inside the factory they have a cool diner so you can sit back and have some breakfast/lunch. There is also a showroom full of custom bike to check out too.
They really do take care of their customers! They mailed my OEM seat, hardware and sissy bar to my place overnight for free!
I have had the Corbin on for over a year now and love every mile. You do have to break in the seat. So it just gets better the more miles you put on it!!! I hope this helped! Again I have no experience with a ZX6R seat (I will when I save the pennies), because of my wonderful experience on my Harley.
Here is a pic..Not the best of really showing the seat, but it will do... Enjoy